10 Mar Bruschetta Chicken + Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Do you want restaurant chef quality bruschetta chicken in your own home? I’m being humble by telling you to make this meal next time you are having company over! It is sweet, savory, and out of this world good! The key to making these evenly cooked chicken breasts is tenderizing them with a meat tenderizer.
The sweet tomatoes are reduced down with quality balsamic vinegar, garlic, and fresh basil to create the perfect topping for your meal. As for the truffle mashed potatoes, No you do not have to spend a ton of money shaving down fresh truffles! You can get the same Michelin star flavors by keeping this staple in your pantry for special meals (a little goes a long way with flavor). Use truffle oil for dishes like our
- Spaghetti squash mac & cheese
- Cheesy Cauliflower Bread
- Carrot Fries
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes– I used this recipe + 1 Tbl of Truffle Oil
- Mashed Cauliflower
Are you a bruschetta lover? Don’t hold back on making this recipe! Tag us @nuvitruwellness if you make our bruschetta chicken or incorporate truffle oil into one of your meals!
If you’re ready to learn how to incorporate healthy eating into your lifestyle, head over to our Services page to book your FREE phone call!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Roma Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Package Sweet or Angel Tomatoes small
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Salt + Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Between two sheets of parchment paper, tenderize all chicken breasts with meat tenderizer. They should be flattened out a bit
- Evenly sprinkle salt, pepper, and onion powder to each breast
- In a cast iron (or another oven safe pan) add a Tbl of avocado oil over medium high heat on the stove.
- Set oven to 350
- Place chicken in pan and sear on both sides.
- Remove Chicken and add tomatoes + garlic and reduce in the balsamic vinegar.
- Add chicken back into pan and scoop the bruschetta mixture over top.
- Place cast iron skillet in the oven until chicken is cooked throughout. Top with fresh chopped basil.