25 Nov 12-Minute Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- I didn’t have to dice the potatoes into quarters or smaller. I could just simply half the potatoes. Less chopping = yay!
- They were done in 12 minutes.
- They were cooked perfectly, not too mushy and not too hard. Just right.
- 6-8 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 Cup Cashew Milk
- 4 Tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- Pink Salt
- Cut the potatoes in half & put inside pressure cooker.
- Pour two cups of water in the pressure cooker too!
- Put on the potato setting or if you don’t have that setting, set for 12 minutes high.
- While it’s cooking, heat up and melt the butter and coconut milk together.
- When it’s done, release the steam. Open up the pressure cooker and take out the inside container to drain the potatoes.
- Once drained, put potatoes in a big bowl. Take a hand mixer and mix up the potatoes on low for a minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and butter and salt (to taste) and mix well.