12 Jul Cheesy Cauliflower Bread
Wait, cheesy cauliflower bread? How? What? Is it good? YES. YES. YES. YES. Want to know the best part? It’s kid-approved. My almost 6-year-old & 2-year-old truly love it & eat it as much as normal cheesy bread. Best part is that they are getting those cruciferous vegetables – I told you I try to put them in every meal. 😉 They love to dip them in some organic pizza sauce & lunch time is a WRAP!
Okay, now get in your kitchen and batch cook a couple, so you can set yourself up for some yummy snacks and fast lunch times. I personally love to eat them with a side salad. I mean that’s the classic pizza & salad meal right? 🙂
Make this cheesy cauliflower bread and tag us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram or Facebook when you do!
2-12 oz bags of Riced Organic Cauliflower (About 4-5 cups of cauliflower rice)
2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
4 Cloves of Chopped Garlic
2 Tbs of Fresh Parsley
1 Tbs of Italian Seasoning
1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
1 Tbs of Grass-fed Butter
Pink Himalayan Salt
Organic Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Instead of having to chop up a cauliflower head and rice it using a food processor, you can skip a step by just buying the Trader Joe’s organic riced cauliflower. (When I use the already riced up version of cauliflower, I will still use a food processor to ‘rice’ it up even more.)
- Heat it up in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Take a cheesecloth and put the cauliflower in the cheesecloth and SQUEEZE over the sink! This is the messiest part of the whole process, but very necessary or you’ll come out with some watery cheesy ‘bread’.
- Put the squeezed cauliflower in a big bowl and mix in the eggs, chopped garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder today. Mix well.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and then put the cauliflower mix on the baking sheet.
- Even out the cauliflower mix and make a rectangle for the shape of breadstick.
- Melt the butter in the microwave & spread across the top of the cauliflower mix.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower bread & top it with as much or as little grass-fed cheese you want.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until edges are golden!
- Dip into some organic pizza sauce or marinara sauce!
Inspired by a pin on Pinterest by JoCooks 🙂