23 Apr Roasted Rosemary Garlic Chicken
Roasted chickens are the best! The flavor and bone broth that comes from the chicken is so amazing. This is such a simple recipe with simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now – rosemary garlic chicken!
It is a total dinner party pleaser taste-wise and it’ll make people think you’ve been slaving in the kitchen all day when you haven’t been. 😉
Most of the time, I will cook a whole chicken in a slow cooker. It’s super easy to just throw in the slow cooker and walk away for the day, but I LOVE the roasted chicken’s crispy outside. Roasting it gives it much more flavor than slow cooking it, in my opinion!
We love using butter from Vital Farms and getting our organic whole chicken from Costco.
Tag us at @nuvitruwellness on Facebook + Instagram when you create this rosemary garlic chicken and share on social media! We love connecting with our tribe over on social media, so make sure to engage with us + we can get to know you!
Roasted Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken Organic
- 3 Tbsp Butter Grass-Fed, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 5 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take the giblets out of the chicken. Place on a roasting pan. Pour the melted butter all over the chicken and rub it in generously all over the chicken.
- Spread the rosemary, thyme, salt + pepper, and chopped garlic all over the chicken. Place some chopped garlic inside the cavity of the chicken.
- Chicken should be roasted for about 20 minutes per lb. When the chicken is finished, temperature should be 165 degrees F in the thickest part.
- When finished, pull chicken out and let sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting into it! Enjoy!