31 Aug Stove-Top Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Have you ever thought to make pumpkin pie oatmeal? How can I not end August + start September off in a fun pumpkin-y way! It’s my FAVORITE time of the year. Let fall commence + pumpkins galore! Pumpkin pie is my utmost FAVORITE pie of the year as well. I can legit eat the whole entire pie. Gluten free crust + organic preferred. ?
But seriously, you’ll find me recreate pumpkin pie in as many ways as possible. I’ve made a pumpkin pie oatmeal bake before, but I really wanted to create a stove-top recipe. This recipe can be quickly made versus waiting for oatmeal to bake in the oven. This recipe also creates two hefty servings! Are you ready to dig in?! Tag us with photos @nuvitruwellness on Facebook and Instagram when you do!
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Organic Pumpkin Pureé
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Scoops Collagen
- 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbs Flaxseed Meal
- Maple Syrup (Topping)
- Coconut Sugar (Topping)
- In a pot on the stove, heat up the almond milk + pumpkin pureé.
- Once it starts boiling, add in the oats. Mix well.
- Cook the oats for a couple of minutes. They will start to become soft and the milk will keep boiling.
- Once the oats are pretty soft, pull the pot off heat. Add in the pumpkin spice, cinnamon, collagen, chia seeds, and flaxseed meal. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup + sprinkle with coconut sugar. I personally choose one or the other, but you can do both.