15 Nov Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving. Those three sweet words put together makes my belly warm & fuzzy. This gluten free pumpkin pie is an absolute MUST-HAVE for the holiday. It’s always so bitter sweet when Thanksgiving passes as pumpkin season fades out and peppermint season comes in. (I’ll take pumpkin over peppermint any day!) So, I still will make a pumpkin pie in the middle of summer – don’t judge! I just can’t go a YEAR without a pumpkin pie. Are you kidding?
Here is our delicious recipe. You can make your own gluten-free crust as you wish, but for this recipe I just bought a gluten-free crust from Whole Foods. (My toddler was awfully demanding today – I had to pick my battles where my time was spent today!)
When you make this gluten free pumpkin pie, tag us on Instagram + Facebook @nuvitruwellness, so we can see your gluten free pumpkin pie! If you like this recipe, you’ll love our pumpkin pie cheesecake bites!
- Gluten-Free Crust (I bought from Whole Foods!)
- 1 15 oz Can Organic Pumpkin
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thaw out the crust & put foil around the edges (they will burn quickly before your pie is finished!)
- Mix well the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture in the crust and put in the oven.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool completely. (I like to let it cool and take the extra step of cooling it down in the fridge more and serve cold. It firms up better when it’s cooled.)