09 Jun Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Breakfast in your Instant Pot?! YES! I have no idea why I thought that the Instant Pot was only allowed for dinners. This delicious Instant Pot chocolate peanut butter oatmeal was a HIT in our house this morning! While most of my breakfasts are full of protein and fats, we occasionally have that “high carb” breakfast and we almost always choose gluten free oats!
The beauty of this recipe is that you throw all the ingredients into the Instant Pot. Mix it together. Cook it for five minutes. BOOM!
Feel free to top this oatmeal with berries, extra chia seeds, nuts, a little bit of maple syrup, or cacao nibs. Seriously, SO good. Bananas were our choice – obviously. 😉
Breakfast never got so easy!
Haven’t hopped on the Instant Pot train? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
When you make our instant pot chocolate peanut butter oatmeal, tag us over on Facebook + Instagram @nuvitruwellness, so we can see what you made in your kitchen! We love connecting with our tribe, so don’t be shy!
If you like this recipe, try our strawberries + cream oatmeal!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this blog where I make a small commission, with no additional cost to you. When you use these links, it helps support NUVITRU.
Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 2 Cups Oatmeal Rolled
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter Powder PB Fit
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- Throw all of the ingredients into the Instant Pot. Mix well.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Make sure you seal the top.
- Once it beeps when it's done, let it naturally release pressure for a couple minutes. After 2-3 minutes, force release the pressure by turning the knob at the top.
- Top with your choice of fruits, nuts, seeds, and a little bit of maple syrup. Enjoy!
Check out one of our other delicious recipes – Instant Pot Chicken Adobo or Apple Cinnamon Gummies. Yummy!