31 Dec Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
I love this instant pot beef and broccoli recipe! This is just so quick and easy for busy nights or nights you don’t feel like cooking.
If you haven’t fallen in love with the Instant Pot yet, I have no idea where you’ve been! This is a New Year’s resolution for you! Get one. You won’t regret it. Make delicious easy meals in a short amount of time. I highly recommend the Instant Pot due to having a stainless steel pot and it’s a good quality machine.
BUT, any pressure cooker would do. Pressure cookers aren’t new, so you might have one stored away that you never even used!
In the pictures, you can’t really see the broccoli all that well. I promise it’s in there! I think it might be because I used frozen and they cooked down into the broth so well. One benefit was that I didn’t have to hear my kids complain about green things tonight. #winning
Some other Instant Pot recipes I have are….
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- 2 lbs Beef Stew Meat Grass-Fed
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 4 Cups Broccoli Frozen
- 1 Green Pepper Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Salt + Pepper To Taste
- Put the beef, tapioca starch, and avocado oil in the pot. Mix well together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together in the pot and mix together.
- Put the lid on the IP on and manually set it for 15 minutes. *Make sure the lid is sealed and not venting*
- Once it beeps that it's done, start venting with the quick pressure release.
Don’t forget to visit our Broccoli Bacon Bowl recipe and If you make and enjoy our instant pot beef and broccoli, tag us on Instagram and Facebook @nuvitruwellness. We love to hear from our readers and engage with you through your journey of health and healing!