11 Jul Broccoli Bacon Bowl
This broccoli bacon bowl is so delicious and full of nutrient-dense foods that make a quick lunch or even dinner! I try to use a cruciferous vegetable in my meals as much as I can. If you are wondering about the benefits of these vegetables, read the importance of them here. Broccoli is hands down one of my FAVORITES and bacon….well…..that’s a given favorite. When I go shopping for bacon, I look for the words ‘organic’ and ‘uncured’. I just threw this bowl together one day for lunch & I seriously became obsessed with it. So delicious. My husband also loves to make this dish for egg-free breakfasts. Are you ready to create this baby?!
-1 Bag of Frozen Organic Broccoli
-1/2 Package of Bacon
-1 Cup of Dried Cranberries
-1/2 Cup Of Silvered Almonds
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy (or your preference on how you like your bacon.)
- Set bacon aside and leave bacon grease in the pan.
- Put the frozen broccoli into the skillet and cook.
- Halfway when the broccoli is almost done, throw in the dried cranberries and silvered almonds.
- Cook all the way until broccoli is done.
- Crumble up the bacon and throw back into the pan and mix well.
- When everything is done, drizzle a little bit of olive oil and a little bit of balsamic glaze over the top.