21 Dec Honey Mustard Chicken
I love this simple honey mustard chicken recipe! It’s super simple to just cook in the skillet. Not much fuss with it, which is awesome! I personally served this with roasted Brussels sprouts and carrot fries, but you can get as creative as you want with sides or you could even top this on leafy greens and make a salad.
I love recipes that can be versatile! You can also make a bunch of this chicken and save it and eat it throughout the week.
Of course, it was also approved by the kiddos and will officially be in our rotation throughout the month. Quality is important when it comes to ingredients. Organic, free range chicken and raw honey is what I go for. I also want to mention that if you need a place to get good raw honey without paying an arm and a leg, I found some honey at Costco that we like a lot. It also comes in a bigger container (yay!), so you aren’t using one whole honey bear for a recipe. Hahaha!
We also have a honey mustard chicken recipe for the Instant Pot that we enjoyed that has a couple of differences 🙂
Enjoy! XO Tag us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram so we can see your yummy creation!
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 Cup Honey Raw
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Mustard Organic
- 3-4 lbs Chicken Tenderloins Organic
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt + Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Tapioca Starch
- Heat up some avocado oil on a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix the honey, mustard, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in the skillet and start cooking the chicken. Cook the chicken until the outsides are completely white.
- Pour in the honey mustard mixture the skillet. Mix well.
- Cook until the chicken is completely cooked (165 degrees internally temperature/no pink on the inside).
- If needed to make the sauce thicker at the end, mix a tsp of tapioca starch and a tsp of water in a bowl together. When that is mixed together, pour that into skillet and mix to incorporate throughout the chicken.