30 Jan Pressure Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard chicken is LOVE! One of my favorite combinations since I was a kid, but I wasn’t eating good quality chicken or ingredients I was totally craving it a couple weeks ago and I decided why not try it in the pressure cooker?! Pressure cookers are all the rage right now & once you get one, you’ll understand why!
Try this recipe & let your taste buds dance!
- 2 Cups Bone Broth
- 1 Spoonful of Bacon Fat
- 2 lbs of Organic Chicken Breast
- 7 tsp Raw Honey
- 4 tsp Organic Mustard
- 1 tspPaprika
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Shakes of Rice Vinegar
- Arrowroot Slurry (3 tsp arrowroot mixed with 1 tbs purified water)
- Put the bone broth and bacon fat in a pressure cooker pot.
- Put the chicken breasts in a bowl and rub the honey, mustard, and spices on the chicken breast. (Feel free to add more of the spices if you wish.)
- Shake some rice vinegar on top of the chicken.
- Put the seasoned chicken in the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 18 minutes.
- Once you quick release the pressure and open it, pull out the chicken and set it aside.
- Turn the pressure cooker back on for 12 minutes, lid open, and get the bone broth to reduce by boiling it until it’s about a cup.
- If you need a little bit of help to thicken the broth, add the arrowroot slurry to it. Cook until it’s thick.
- Serve with sauce over chicken and enjoy!