27 Mar Optimizing Your Body Pre-Conception Dr. Morgan Ihrig
Tune in! We’re sitting down with Dr. Morgan Ihrig, a chiropractor here in Austin, TX, to talk about optimizing your body pre- conception. Valuable information for anyone trying to conceive or thinking about starting a family.
We have rebranded to Nuvitru Wellness!
Ready to optimize your body pre-conception?
- How can diet help optimize your body for a healthy pregnancy
- Specific nutrients that are needed for conception
- Lifestyle factors + environment that play a role
- Is there something we can’t change that may be holding us back?
- How chiropractic is important for optimal pregnancy
About Dr. Morgan Ihrig
Dr. Morgan graduated from Parker University with a bachelors in health and wellness and a doctorate of chiropractic. During her time at Parker she began to focus on nutrition, pediatrics, and prenatal care. It was during this time she developed a passion for working with kids, and understanding how nutrition played a large role in the health and wellness of the whole family.
If you are struggling with starting a family, reach out so we can work on optimizing your body pre- conception.