31 Jan Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti can be just as creamy and delicious when made with all…… vegetables! That’s right; NO gluten, dairy, cans of preservative GMO cream of whatever soups, or artificial buffalo sauce. Super Bowl is just around the corner and if you’re looking for a healthy casserole dish (that doesn’t taste healthy) to please a crowd, this is it!
Quality ingredients DO matter when making a dish healthy vs inflammatory. Your typical casseroles can be incredibly inflammatory on your gut due to preservatives, cheap ingredients, fillers, cans of GMO ingredients, and conventional dairy.
Buffalo chicken spaghetti squash puts a spin on your basic veggie dish!
Noble Made has launched a fantastic buffalo sauce that is mild enough for my two tiny toddlers to enjoy and beg for seconds.
*Tip* you can make this dish ahead of time and heat it up an hour before you serve it. That way you can break up the prep time. I threw my spaghetti squash+ chicken into the instant pot earlier in the day so the afternoon prep was quick.
Here are some other gluten free + dairy free appetizers:
What are you making for Super Bowl Sunday?!
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Cup Mayo Chosen Foods
- 3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce MILD, Noble Made by the New Primal
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Celery Sticks Diced
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Drizzle Ranch Primal Kitchen (optional for topping)
- Green Onion Diced (optional for topping)
- Turn on oven at 365 degrees. Take out a large casserole dish.
- Cook spaghetti squash and remove seeds. I poke a couple slits and place it whole in the instant pot w/ 1 cup of water. Set manual for 20 minutes and quick release. If cooking in the oven, pre cut in half, remove seeds, and bake face down for 30-45 min.
- Cook chicken breasts whichever method you prefer. I place mine in the instant pot with 1 cup of water for 17 minutes.
- While cooking squash or chicken, dice up 1/2 onion, 1/2 red bell pepper, and 2 celery sticks.
- Add the onion, pepper, and celery with a little olive oil into the baking dish you will use for this recipe and cook in the oven until softened.
- When chicken is cooked, drain liquid and shred in the instant pot.
- Add the squash, eggs, onion, bell pepper, celery, mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and buffalo sauce to the pot and stir all together.
- Drizzle any extra buffalo sauce and ranch over the top.
- Pour into the baking dish (same dish for less cleanup) and place in oven at 365 for 1 hour.
- Top with diced green onion (optional)