17 Apr No Bake S’More Energy Bites
These little precious S’more energy bites were SOOOOO delicious. These little things are so good for a quick grab and go snack and it also helps if you have a sweet tooth! It really gives you that touch of chocolate. Because I mean seriously, who doesn’t love chocolate? If you don’t, we might not be able to be friends? The kids, of course, dug into them and ate half the batch within the first couple of hours. One downfall of baking, the things don’t seem to last forever!
I didn’t add marshmallows like I originally wanted to….I just can’t find good marshmallows to save my life. Not at Whole Foods. Not on Amazon. Not ANYWHERE. So, I’d have to make them and I didn’t want to make anything, except these sweet little S’More bars at the time. So, I opted out until I could make some.
But, if you do want to add marshmallows – proceed with caution because there aren’t many good marshmallows on the market. (Business idea anyone?)
P.S. Plan for these not to last long. They are THAT good. And once you eat one, you’ll be tempted to eat them all! Did you make these S’more energy bites? Head over to Instagram or Facebook @nuvitruwellness and share them with us! 🙂
If you like these, try our cookie dough bites!
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats (Gluten-Free Preferred)
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (We Used Justin’s)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 4 Tsp Wildtree S’More Spice Blend
- 1 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter (Melted, We Use Kerrygold!)
- Raw Honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except raw honey.
- Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up a bit.
- When you take out the mixture, using a cookie scoop or your hands – create little balls. Drizzle raw honey in the mixture as you make balls to create the stickiness.
- Keep in a glass jar to store in fridge.