08 Jun Salted Caramel Protein Shake
This salted caramel protein shake is delightful if you need a switch up from your normal smoothies! Smoothies are my favorite post-workout, addition to a meal, and/or snack. I’m all about learning how to switch it up!
But, can I get a reward for being a smoothie queen? I can liquify any + all desserts! 😉 If the milk you use doesn’t have vanilla, you’ll have to add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract in here. 🙂
Super easy. Delicious. Do I need to say more?
When you make this salted caramel protein shake, tag us over on Instagram + Facebook @nuvitruwellness, so we can see! 🙂
If you’re ready to take back your health, head over to our Services page to learn more about what we do!
P.S. If you like this recipe, try our birthday cake smoothie!
- 1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Almond Milk (We used the brand New Barn in this recipe – the cleanest almond milk I’ve found. Got it at Whole Foods.)
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Couple Dashes of Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Chocolate Whey Protein (Follow directions to how much to use. I use Primal Kitchen + it calls for 2 scoops.)
- Blend all ingredients together + ENJOY!