08 Jun Salted Caramel Protein Shake
This salted caramel protein shake is delightful if you need a switch up from your normal smoothies! Smoothies are my favorite post-workout, addition to a meal, and/or snack. I’m all about learning how to switch it up!
But, can I get a reward for being a smoothie queen? I can liquify any + all desserts! 😉 If the milk you use doesn’t have vanilla, you’ll have to add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract in here. 🙂
Super easy. Delicious. Do I need to say more?
If you’re ready to take back your health, head over to our Services page to learn more about what we do!
P.S. If you like this recipe, try our birthday cake smoothie!
- 1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Almond Milk (We used the brand New Barn in this recipe – the cleanest almond milk I’ve found. Got it at Whole Foods.)
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Couple Dashes of Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Chocolate Whey Protein (Follow directions to how much to use. I use Primal Kitchen + it calls for 2 scoops.)
- Blend all ingredients together + ENJOY!