01 Oct Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding
It’s fall time and pumpkin spice is all the rage and for good reason. What if I told you pumpkin spice chia seed pudding is also too goo to be true? You’re welcome. After you eat this, you’ll wonder why you don’t do chia seed puddings more often….or maybe you do already + you’ll just have to add this into your chia seed pudding recipe arsenal. 😉
I’m seriously delighted on how this turned out. Chia seed puddings are some of my FAVORITE quick, meal-prepped breakfasts…..that isn’t eggs. Even I get tired of eggs every so often.
If you don’t know much about the health benefits of a chia seed, where have you been?! I wrote a past blog ALL about chia seeds. They provide the perfect amount of carbs, protein, fiber, and amino acids. They also have omega 6 and three times the amount of omega-3. This seed is nutrient packed and you put it with a healthy fat, like coconut milk. BOOM, you have a healthy pudding!
I love this pumpkin spice chia seed pudding!
I think I’m going to go eat another bowl now……………or two………..
Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding
- 1.5 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Canned, Organic
- 1/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- In a blender, blend coconut milk, pumpkin, banana, and spices together. LEAVE OUT CHIA SEEDS.
- Once everything is blended together, pour it into a jar.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix well.
- Place in fridge for at least a couple of hours for the chia seeds to swell.