24 Aug Honey Lime Chicken
This honey lime chicken pairs up perfectly with some roasted sweet potatoes + broccoli or rice and a veggie. So many options, which I love! Those are staples inside every home, right? Well, it should be! These are super easy and affordable to have on hand + usually a favorite among kids! In this recipe, you can use chicken tenderloins or even just a chicken breast cut up into pieces (HINT: That’s what we did!)
The kids gobbled it up + I even did a fresh drizzle of honey right before serving. Who loves some raw honey? We do!
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast (Pasture-raised Preferred, Cut Up Into Pieces)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbs Raw Honey
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbs Coconut Aminos
- Coconut Oil
1. In a bowl, put the chicken, lime juice, honey, chili powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
2. Mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat on the stove with coconut oil.
4. Once the pan is hot, add in the honey lime chicken + coconut aminos.
5.Cook it until it’s done (no pink in center/ 165 degrees F internally).