22 Dec Chicken Taco Soup
This chicken taco soup is seriously delicious for a chilly night. Or if you are like me and don’t need a chilly night to have soup, it’s good whenever, wherever. 🙂
Bone broth has many health benefits and perfect for optimizing nutrient absorption and getting other minerals in your diet that you need. Soups are my favorite way of using bone broth, but you can use it in other recipes or drink it out of a mug!
You can top the finished product with some grass-fed cheese and maybe even a dab of sour cream. If you find some good quality organic corn tortilla chips or Siete chips, you may crush a couple of chips to add to the finished warm bowl too! So many options. Your taste buds will be having a blast! Share with us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram + Facebook!
If you love this chicken taco soup, try our mojo chicken for another banging flavor and use it to make your own Buddha bowl! If you don’t have a pressure cooker, you can also use a slow cooker too!
- 6 Cups Bone Broth
- 1 Organic Rotisserie Chicken (Meat taken off bones)
- 1 Cup Organic Pinto Beans (Soaked for 24 hours)
- 1 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Organic Corn
- 1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 4 Chopped Cloves of Garlic
- Pink Salt (To taste)
- Put everything in pressure cooker on soup option (If you don’t have a soup option, put it on 16 minutes high pressure!).
- Put everything in a pot on stove top on low/med heat. Bring to a boil and continue cook for 15 minutes.