13 Dec Peppermint Tea Mocha Latte
Can’t wait for you to try our peppermint tea mocha latte! Affiliate links are used in this recipe! This isn’t any extra charge for you, just helps support Nuvitru.
Are you wanting to avoid caffeine or coffee, but miss the peppermint flavors this winter? Enter in a peppermint tea mocha latte. I do have to say that you HAVE to like peppermint tea in general. My husband who hates peppermint tea wasn’t a fan of this – no matter how “dressed” up it was.
A couple of nifty gadgets to have in the kitchen with making tea are an electric tea kettle and a tea cup. This helpful to brew an awesome cup of tea. The electric tea kettle is something I love to help avoid using the microwave and it doesn’t make your cup hot, like it would if you put it in the microwave. I love having the tea cup because it helps keep the heat in as the herb brews and it comes with a filter for those loose leaf teas too!
Peppermint tea is fantastic for settling upset tummies, digesting our food, and relieving some anxiety. Go whip up a cup of our peppermint tea mocha latte and tag us on Facebook + Instagram @nuvitruwellness!
P.S. We also love our dandelion root tea latte for another caffeine free liver lovin’ beverage!
Peppermint Tea Mocha Latte
- 6 Oz Water
- 1 Peppermint Tea Bag Organic
- 8 Oz Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Butter Grass Fed, Melted
- 1 Tsp Baking Cocoa
- 2 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Boil the water and steep the peppermint tea bag in the water for 7-8 minutes.
- While the peppermint tea is steeping, add the rest of the ingredients into a blender.
- Once the peppermint tea is done steeping, add that into the blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend fo 2 minutes. It should come out frothy and blended well together!