02 Jan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crumble Cookies
My kids and I made these cookies for Santa this past Christmas. We always make the classic chocolate chip cookie, but we wanted something a little bit more. We wanted nutty, chocolate-y, and gluten-free. That is just what we got! I mean who doesn’t like peanut butter chocolate chip!?
When these came out of the oven, I panicked a little bit because I picked one up and it became kind of crumbly. Then, I took a bite and my worries went away. I loved the taste of the peanut butter and chocolate. I decided to let these cool down before I picked up another one and once they cooled, they didn’t crumble as much, so I decided to go with the flow and put these on Santa’s plate this year.
Santa was pleased. 🙂
Tag us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram + Facebook when you make these so we can spread the cookie LOVE!
- 3/4 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter (Melted)
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, almond flour, and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Melt the butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take the butter, coconut sugar, and baking powder and mix it in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Take a handful (or two) of chocolate chips and hand mix them in the batter.
- Take a spoonful of batter and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. In the last couple of minutes, I like to add a couple more chocolate chips to the top of each cookie.
- Take out of oven and let cool completely.
*Makes 11-12 cookies