04 Jan Instant Pot Meatballs
Another Instant Pot recipe for the books; Instant Pot Meatballs! These meatballs came out so good and they are stuffed with veggies that most kids don’t like, like onions, garlic, spinach. If you haven’t transitioned over to using grass-fed beef, you might want to due to the health benefits and making this meal healthier. Yes, it’s THAT important.
Meatballs are a great meal to meal prep to have some easy already-cooked proteins for during the day and the kids love them even more because they can easily pick up and eat! If you wanted to make some without the sauce, you can make these meatballs, but instead of using the instant pot, use the oven and put these on a sheet pan!
My kiddos ate these up. We actually served this meatballs over some white rice but cauli rice or zoodles are an even better option. We added some roasted broccoli to our bowl too. Easy Peasy. Meatballs don’t have to be only served with spaghetti!
When you make these instant pot meatballs, tag us over on Instagram + Facebook @nuvitruwellness, so we can see your beautiful creation! ❤️ We love connecting with our tribe over on social, so don’t be shy!
P.S. Get yourself an Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Meatballs
- 2 Lbs Grass-Fed Beef
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 5 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 Cup Spinach Chopped, Frozen
- 12 Oz Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Bone Broth
- Salt + Pepper
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onions, garlic, salt, spices, coconut aminos, and spinach together.
- Once it’s mixed, make little balls out of the mixture with your hands. Place inside Instant Pot.
- Pour the tomato sauce and bone broth into the instant pot.
- Manually set to cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- 1. When it’s done, quick release the pressure. Enjoy!