01 Jun Homemade Guacamole
You know those people that will eat an avocado with a spoon? Yeah, I’m not one of those people. I have to have my avocado dressed up with other veggies and pureed into a delicious guacamole.
Then, I will top it on my tacos, eggs, lunches….okay well I’ll use it on everything to be honest. It’s easy to whip up within minutes and can make a bland meal turn delicious!
If you make our healthy loaded nachos, this is a PERFECT additional topping!
If you’re ready to take back your health with a nutritionist helping you 1:1, head over to our Services page to learn more about what we do and request your free appointment!
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 of Medium Lemon
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tsp of Organic Salsa
- 1 Stem of Green Onion
- Cut open the avocado & separate the pit & skin from the green flesh. Throw the flesh into a food processor.
- Squeeze in the lemon and salsa.
- Chop one stem of a green onion and put it in the food processor.
- Salt to taste. (I never measure when I use salt.)
- Puree until it’s creamy.
- Enjoy! Top it on your favorite dishes!