05 Dec Healthy Fat Fudge
Holy. COW. Are you ready for this healthy fat fudge? This are basically chocolate ice cream put together in fudge form. I let it firm up for 2 hours in the freezer and when I took them out, it was basically like I was eating a healthy ice cream. Incredible.
If you do put them in the freezer, you might have to let them thaw on the counter for like 10-20 minutes before you start cutting, but again, they are basically chocolate ice cream straight out of the freezer! #worthit
One thing I’m passionate about is the quality of the ingredients being used. I really urge you to invest in organic, pure maple syrup, organic coconut oil, chocolate chips that aren’t processed with cheap soy and canola oils, and organic coconut milk containing that single ingredient. Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and Thrive Market are some of my favorite store to shop for quality baking and cooking ingredient staples.
I also used this electric whisker to get it smooth + delightful! If you want to go chocolate craze this winter, make our healthy hot chocolate too!
Now, get to whipping up our healthy fat fudge and don’t forget to share it in an Instagram post or story and tag us @nuvitruwellness!
Healthy Fat Fudge
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips Enjoy Life
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk Full Fat
- 1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a small pot over the stove. Once they are melted, turn off the stove and pour the mix into a big bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and with an electric mixer, whisk until smooth.
- Put into a 5x7 pan. Put in freezer to let firm up for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!