04 Mar How To Hard Boil Eggs In The Instant Pot
If you haven’t thought about how to make hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot yet, what are you waiting for?! This is such a quick and easy way to make hard boiled eggs!
You can even make soft boiled eggs, which I also love because it preserves the yolk nutrients, but I haven’t done it YET. Watch out for that blog! Because soft boiled eggs on top of avocado GF toast is LIFE.
Hard boiled eggs are a….
- Great quick protein snack
- Quick Breakfast
- Easy lunch by making egg salad
- Addition to salads for extra protein
Ready to make your own quickly in your Instant Pot?
- Put a cup of water in your IP with the steam rack that it comes with.
- Put as many eggs on the steam rack that you need/can fit.
- Put the lid on and cook on high pressure for five minutes.
- Once it beeps when it’s done, let the pressure naturally release for 3 minutes and then quick release the rest.
- Take the eggs out and run under cold water and TADA!
There you have the perfect hard boiled eggs. You’re welcome!
Try our eggs benedict casserole.