06 Nov Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Bread
Autumn means another healthy bread recipe made with a fall favorite….GLUTEN-FREE SWEET POTATO BREAD! 🙂 I made this for my weekly bible study group & the ladies gave me positive feedback on it (and so did my little girl!). Always a mom-win when you can sneak a vegetable in a baked good! Are you ready? Tag us on Instagram or Facebook @nuvitruwellness when you make this sweet potato bread so we can see!
- 1 Cup Organic Sweet Potato Puree
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
- 4 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 3 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter
- 2 Spoonfuls of Fig Butter (Optional! But a delicious add in)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix everything together in a bowl, except the fig butter. Mix until everything is well combined.
3. Spray a loaf pan with coconut oil.
4. Pour bread mix into the loaf pan and even out.
5. Take your 1-2 spoonfuls of fig butter and put it on top of the bread mix. Using a knife, run the fig butter throughout the bread mix to make swirls of it.
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes (or until done – when you stick a toothpick in the middle of the loaf, it should come out clean.)