05 Aug Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Trouble
You may be asking why I’m calling this recipe double chocolate chip pumpkin trouble.
One….it tastes delicious & you can get in trouble for eating the whole thing. 😉
Two….it could really be freakin’ anything. A really moist (sorry to the people that hate that word) brownie. Cake. Or even a bar once it cools down (it gets a tad bit firmer when it cools down). To be honest, I just really love the taste & I wanted to share it with you regardless of it not coming out dense enough to be a brownie. If you don’t know, my whole goal in the beginning of creating this recipe was to make a brownie. Oh well, it happens.
Plus, don’t judge me for beginning to create pumpkin delicious-ness in August. It’s considered fall….right?
Tag us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram and Facebook when you make these so we can see your yummy creation!
- 3/4 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cacao
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- Chocolate Chips (However many you want. Hey, I love chocolate. So I use a handful!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the pumpkin puree and avocado really well. No chunks should be left in it.
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Finish adding in the rest of the ingredients until everything is mixed beautifully!
- Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil and pour the completed mix into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (or until done. Use the toothpick trick!)
- Let cool & ENJOY!