28 Oct Chicken Curry
I love this dish because it just warms my belly! Plus, I love incorporating turmeric in whatever I can and curry is all about that turmeric! 🙂 The pre-made seasoning curry that I use I got from Target’s Simply Balanced Organic brand. This is a step that makes this recipe simple to do, so you aren’t pulling all different kinds of spices out of the cabinet to mix all together. Have you ever tried chicken curry before? Share with and tag us on Instagram + Facebook @nuvitruwellness!
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tsp Organic Curry Seasoning
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1 Cup Bone Broth
- Coconut Oil (For Pan)
- Heat up coconut oil in skillet and chop up the onions.
- When the skillet is heated, sauté the onions until translucent.
- While onions are cooking, you can cut up the chicken breast into smaller pieces for it to cook faster or you can leave the breast as is.
- Once onions are translucent, put the chicken breasts into the pan.
- Cook chicken for five minutes. Then, add the curry seasoning and mix well to coat all the chicken.
- When the chicken is white on the outside, add in the bone broth and continue cooking until chicken is cooked all the way through.
I love making this dish with white rice & broccoli! What’s your favorite way to eat curry?