01 Aug Banana Nut Muffins (Gluten-Free)
Nothing like some fresh banana nut muffins that you can have for breakfast, especially when they are healthy & gluten-free! I love pairing these muffins up with some breakfast Applegate sausage and eggs. My kids love having these muffins for some snacks. Feel free to add some organic fair-trade chocolate chips to these too. Yummy! You can’t go wrong baking a batch of banana nut muffins. Tag us @nuvitruwellness on Instagram or Facebook when you make these so we can spread the muffin LOVE!
- 2 Large Bananas (Mashed)
- 2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs Grass-Fed Butter (Melted)
- 2 Tbs Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbs Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the bananas up in a bowl. In the same bowl, put the eggs, cinnamon, melted butter, almond butter, almond milk, and raw honey and blend well.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the banana mix bowl & mix all together.
- Once everything is mixed, dump in the walnuts and mix!
- Using a cupcake pan, add cupcake liners (or spray with coconut oil spray). Fill each cupcake portion 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until done.
- Let cool down for 10 minutes, then EAT! 🙂
Makes a dozen cupcakes.